Northern Solid Hardwood Chopping Boards
J.D. Irving, Limited – Northern Solid Hardwood Chopping Boards are a genuine kiln–dried natural, safe wood product.
Made with CFDA approved adhesives and extensively tested to exceed certification requirements for health and safety.
- 100% kiln-dried natural northern hardwood
- Five sizes available currently:
- 18 in. x 16 in. x 1.5 in. face glued solid hardwood with juice groove and legs
- 16 in. x 12 in. x ¾ in. edge glued with juice groove
- 16 in. x 8 in. x ¾ in. edge glued paddle with juice groove
- 14 in. x 10 in. x ¾ in. edge glued with juice groove
- 12 in. diameter edge glued round with juice groove
- Packaged in a CFDA approved packaging facility
- Winged Stack ¼ pallet display shelf and header signage available
- Clean cutting boards with mild soap and water to disinfect.
- Periodically recondition with mineral spirits to prolong the life of each board.
- To avoid cupping, warping, and splitting do not submerge in water or place in the dishwasher